Our Bargain Football Shirts
Every football Kit manufacturer, whether it be Nike, Adidas, Puma etc. all have manufacturing sites around the world where they produce the football kits that you see on your favourite players, as well as up and down the sports shops of the high street.
What most people don’t know is that replica football kits are manufactured to a strict grading system (Detailed below). There are 4 grades assigned to the quality of the shirt produced, Grade A, B, C and D.
Only the manufacturer themselves are legally allowed to sell the Grade A shirts, along with the authorised retailers of the manufacturer. These include the major sports retailers, as well as the club themselves. The sports retailers pay the manufacturer millions every year to secure the rights to sell these shirts, hence the £60+ price tag! And the clubs simply match these prices, to increase the profit margins for themselves. It is illegal to sell these shirts unless you are an authorised retailer of the manufacturer.
Grade B shirts are what we sell – They are exactly the same as the Grade A shirts (Just without the hefty price tag!).. The only thing that means they can’t be a Grade A shirt, is mainly due to a bit of cotton that hasn’t been stitched neatly on the inside of the shirt (that you don’t even see!). Other than that they are exactly the same as you would find in the shops, or direct from the football club themselves.
Grade C are the same as Grade B, except for the fact that the imperfections are on the exterior of the shirt, and are clearly noticeable when looking at the shirt. Grade D shirts are shirts that have the badge upside down, or a spelling mistake and are often sold to tourists in holiday destinations. Our Shirt Grades
- These can only be sold by the manufacturer or football club themselves
- They retail at £60+
- Anyone claiming to sell a 100% authentic shirt online (Unless they are a major retailer) is lying
- This is what we sell on our website
- They are manufactured to the exact standard of the Grade A shirts but they may have a slight imperfection on the inside of the shirt (A loose bit of cotton on the underside of the nike tick etc)
- The exterior (visible side) of the shirt will be Grade A standard
- These are what secondary retailers (local sport shops, online retailers) sell
- These are normally sold as Grade A shirts (illegally) for £50+
- We sell them for less than the retail, and are honest with our customers
- This is the what the majority of shirts that are for sale on eBay
- If you buy one of these shirts you risk buying a shirt that has a major imperfection
- They have exterior imperfections, like uneven stitching, or slight positioning issues of the badge/ sponsors
- There’s also sometimes a sizing issue with these, with the sizes being slightly smaller than the size shown on the label
- These are clearly nothing like the original
- They have spelling mistakes (Who wants a Munchester United shirt?)
- They are often seen on markets around Europe and are sold to tourists for a couple of Euros
We have used our suppliers for many years, and despite the quality assurance we receive, we still individually check every single shirt that we receive, and before we dispatch the shirt to ensure that our customer receives the shirt to the highest quality.
So if you want an exact replica shirt for your favourite team, for a fraction of the RRP, then look no further than here!
If you have any questions on the above, do not hesitate to contact us using the details found on our contact page.
shipping policy that applies to customers that make a purchase on our website (bargainfootballshirts.com). If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team email@example.com
Shipping Options & Delivery Costs
We offer the following shipping options – you will be asked to select a shipping method at
checkout. For UK and Worldwide (except Ireland) Shipping is FREE For Ireland it is a standard £1.99 flat fee.
Order Processing Time
All orders Monday to Friday 0800-1800 uk time are processed within 24 hours. All orders placed during the weekend will be processed on the following Monday.
Delivery Address & P.O. Boxes
Please note that we are unable to modify the delivery address once you have placed your order.
We are sorry but we do not ship to P.O. boxes.
Your package may be subject to import duties and taxes. You, as the customer, are responsible
for paying those fees. We recommend that you check with your local customs office before
placing an order on our website as these fees can sometimes be significant and we are unable
to calculate these for you. FYI 9/10 orders have no issues/fees.
Tracking Your Order
Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you a confirmation email to the email address supplied with an approximate delivery time, these are normally 9-21 days, sometimes these are extended due to customs procedures etc.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase – please read our return & refund
policy for detailed information about our processes.
We pride ourselves on offering great quality shirts at great prices but if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you received it.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt/proof of posting.
This policy is for shirts with no name & number & shirts with current player name & number.
If your shirt has been personalised then please get in touch as these are judged on a case by case basis.